Scalia Believes Obama Spied On Supreme Court

| May 17, 2017

The Obama administration had the Supreme Court under surveillance, late Justice Antonin Scalia reportedly believed.

According to Fox News contributor Judge Andrew Napolitano, Scalia held a serious suspicion that the previous presidential administration was monitoring communications inside the highest court in the land.

Amid a discussion with Fox Business’ Maria Bartiromo surrounding Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul’s calls for full disclosure of his and another senator’s surveillance records, Napolitano dropped the bombshell allegation:

“Justice Scalia told me that he often thought that the court was being surveilled. And he told me that probably four or five years ago… If they had to unmask Senator Paul’s name to reveal a conversation he was having with a foreign agent and the foreign agent was hostile to the United States they can do that. That’s not what he’s talking about. They’re talking about unmasking him when he’s having a conversation with his campaign manager when he’s running in the Republican primary.”

 

Read More

 


source: https://www.infowars.com/claim-justice-antonin-scalia-believed-obama-spied-on-supreme-court/

  • dennis legassie

    It is time to bring Obama to Court with Hillary, Mr. President Trump ask Congress. Great Job in Nation.

    • JINH

      I agree. The sudden death of Judge Scalia has been suspicious from the start. Further, all explanations “how he died” never made any sense. And all this during Odingdong’s administration. Listen up Barry, Hill and followers, you’ve got too much blood on your hands! You really think you can get away with this? God never sleeps. You are accountable for this for as long as you live!

      • The Redman

        Yep. white-folks may have offed him.” God never sleep”. He knows all about U demons in pink skin. hahahhahaahahhahaahah. jan

    • The Redman

      You may end up there. spy-bo. hahahahahahahh

  • Scott Ezell

    Be careful what you say! BIG brothers watching you. Goes all the way to supreme court. A major sighn.

  • The Redman

    white-folks-{98%}- in america, R some of the worst terrorist in the world. bar-non

    • aveteran2

      Thank God that we don’t have that many Demorrats sir. Terrorists act out their hate and hide from the judgement that is due You are a Racist and just proved it to us.

      • The Redman

        98% of U hater pinkies hate the truth about ya selves. but, the other 2% know the truth, and stay clear of U stupid, homegrown inbred terrorist. e-vet. hahhahhahahahahaahha

  • skipsart

    How can you say “Scalia believes”? He’s dead. Maybe he ‘believed’ at one time when he was alive…………….Duh !!!

    • Obviously, when Scalia was alive, when he told judge, it was present, as in believes at the time. DOUBLE DUH DUMB

      • skipsart

        Use of proper grammar is always appreciated..Triple Duh !!!

    • aveteran2

      Now be civil now mr painter

  • jesse

    Probably another reason he was taken out, especially if they feared he was going to go public with it!